Products & Equipment
Solid, reliable and durable
The Christian Pfeiffer Ball Mills are robust, durable and extremely reliable in operation. By using ball mills in closed circuit with a separator, their efficiency can be increased even further.
- Available as an end discharge mill, airflow mill or wet mill
- Slide shoe bearings reduce the strain on mill shells and installations: heavy and expensive cast head walls are not needed.
- Optionally also with trunnion bearings or roller bearings
- Centralised lubrication system
- Lateral gear drive and pinion
- Large reinforced manholes (540 x 640mm) for optimum maintenance and installation conditions.
- Available with installed motor sizes of 300 kW – 10,000 kW
- Solid, reliable and long lasting.
The ideal solution for small product quantities
The compact mill is convincing due to its compact dimensions. This enables it to be flexibly integrated into existing structures. With a maximum diameter of 2.8 m and maximum length of 7 m, it is especially suitable for the production of small quantities of finished products. The compact mill proves itself both in dry and wet grinding and can be operated with or without a separator.
- For dry and wet grinding
- For small production quantities
- For open and closed grinding circuits
- Available as a mono-chamber or two-compartment mill
- Mounted on two frames for easy transport and easier installation
- Quick installation on site, in less than one week
- Test run before delivery
- Deliverable sizes between 1.2 m to 2.8 m diameter, and 2 m to a maximum of 7 m in length
- Compact, reliable, and individually tailored
For raw meal or for pre-grinding in two-step grinding processes
The roller press is often used where energy-efficient grinding of large product quantities is required. The two rollers, rotating in opposite directions, exert very high pressure on the material effectively crushing and weakening the particles (microscopic cracks) so that the subsequent fine grinding is easier. When used as a pre-grinding system in ball mill circuits production increases of up to 100% and more can be achieved.
- Pressure of 850 kN up to 30,000 kN
- Two oppositely rotating rolls: Fixed and loose rolls, supported by a hydro-pneumatic spring
- Pressure can be adjusted hydraulically
- Roller surfaces are selected in accordance with the specific requirements of the feed material
- Feed material supply by using gravity feed
For ultrafine finished products
The jet mill is popular everywhere where the special fineness of the finished product is important, for example in the grinding of minerals for low to medium hardness (mohs 1 to 4). This extremely energy-efficient mill works reliably and precisely. The integrated separator ensures a guaranteed fine top cut of up to 1 µm.
- Motor-rotor unit for circumferential speeds up to 190m/s
- Excellent top cut up to 1 µm
- Up to 30% lower specific energy consumption in comparison to conventional mills for very find grinding
- Sophisticated, reliable and precise