Handling & StorageChain Conveyors
Chain conveyors are generally used when sticky bulk materials such as chalk, gypsum, clay or raw coal need to be discharged from a bunker for example. For such applications AUMUND offers the type PKF armoured chain conveyor.
Where it involves the discharge of filter dust or additives, the trough chain conveyor type TKF often comes into play. By conveying the bulk material in a closed trough this machine allows very efficient operation.
Armoured Chain Conveyor (PKF)
The armoured chain conveyor type PKF is used in the cement, lime and gypsum industry as bunker discharge for limestone aggregate or for sticky raw materials such as chalk, gypsum, marl, clay or raw coal.
• Low structural height
• Round steel chains and specially shaped scrapers for sticky materials
• Clean operation thanks to enclosed bunker and conveyor unit
• 2 to 5 strand versions (depending on application and environment)
• Discharge capacity from 10 to over 1200t/h
• Overall widths between 600 and 2,600mm
• Chain strands for tractive forces up to 690kN
• Chain distances of 400, 500 or 600mm
Trough Chain Conveyor (TKF)
The trough chain conveyor has proven itself as a solution for clean transport of difficult bulk materials. It is frequently used to feed mills as well as to handle filter dust.
• Forged and surface-hardened forged fork-linked chains
• Single or double strand configuration
• High tensile strength
• Reinforced chain wheel (in areas prone to high wear)
• Lug selectable as appropriate for bulk material characteristics
• Conveying geometry matched (horizontal, inclined or vertical)
• Slip-free transport
• Dust-tight components also available in gas, pressure and water-tight construction