Products & Equipment
Allmax® Grinding Balls
Wear resistant due to high-alloy steel
The Allmax® grinding balls are exceptionally wear resistant, thanks to the use of high-alloy steel with 11 to 19% chromium content. In the course of years of research and development, the alloys have been optimally adjusted to market requirements.
- Available sizes: from 17 to 100 mm diameter
- High hardness level from 60 to 65 HRC
- A horizontal casting process, together with regular chemical and microscopic tests, guarantees the breakage resistance, an optimum geometric shape, ideal microstructure formation, complete saturation in the gating area and a casting without voids or cavities.
- The Allmax I® grinding ball (11 – 13% chromium content) is especially suitable for grinding cement (raw material and clinker), especially in the 2nd and 3rd compartment of a tube mill for cement and raw meal grinding
- The Allmax II® grinding ball (17 – 19% chromium content or more) is especially suitable for use in the first grinding compartment in raw meal and cement mills
Grinding Ball Sorting Machine
Using grinding balls more efficiently
Grinding balls such as Allmax® grinding balls are extremely robust and have a long working life. With a grinding ball sorting machine from Christian Pfeiffer their use becomes even more efficient. This is because the grinding balls can be precisely checked after passing through the sorting machine. Following the check they can be either reused or replaced by new balls – depending on wear.
- Sorting machine with two sorting cylinders: Ideal for ball diameters from 50 – 100 mm
- Sorting machine with five sorting cylinders: Ideal for ball diameters up to 50 mm
- Sorting capacity up to 12 t/h (depending on ball size)
- Adjustable vibration feeder and cylinders for optimum sorting performance
- Adjustable input/output gap between the cylinders
- Continual good sorting from the first moment on
- Transportable in two units using forklifts and cranes
- Exceptionally solid construction