Liquid Storage SolutionsLiquid Storage Tanks
Tank Connection is the only tank manufacturer worldwide that offers all four types of steel tank construction. This includes Bolted RTP (rolled, tapered panel) storage tanks, Field-Welded storage tanks, Shop-Weld storage tanks and Hybrid storage tank design.
Tank Connection’s product quality, powder coat systems, field installation and excellent customer service remain unmatched in the industry.
Their LIQ Fusion 8000 FBE™ coating system is stronger than porcelain enamel (glass) and is superior to all field applied storage tank coating systems. Tank Connection’s Aqua AGT 2020™, a high performance proprietary glass coating system which is formulated to address problems witnessed in glass coatings provided by other suppliers in water storage applications.
The facts on Tank Connection liquid storage:
- The best features of bolted storage tank and field-welded storage tank construction have been combined together in the RTP design. It remains unmatched in the industry in all category ratings.
- Proprietary LIQ Fusion™ is NSF 61 Certified and is unmatched in performance.
- Aqua AGT 2020™ glass/porcelain enamel coating system is superior to other glass coatings in its formulation and two-fire process.
- The RTP design is the only bolted tank design that is recognised as a replacement for field-welded storage tank construction.
- Bolted tank sizes are available in sizes up to 8.2 million gallons (95 up to 30,284 cubic meters). Field-welded water storage tanks are available in sizes up to 25 million gallons (380 up to 94,620 cubic meters). Hybrid designs available up to 12 million gallons (95 up to 45,420 cubic meters).
- Long life and low maintenance storage.
- RTP bolted storage tank construction is easily containerised and shipped worldwide.
- Tank Connection utilise a synchronised jacking process that allows potable water tanks to be built from ground level. This process receives the highest ratings and point quality control and safety in the field.
- Tank Connection can install liquid storage tanks in less than half the time required for field-weld and concrete construction.
- Bolted storage tank construction outdates API 12B construction and other FP (flat panel) designs in potable water applications.
Tank Connection liquid tank designs address all industrial liquid applications including operating temperature, applicable design configurations, corrosion considerations, pH/acidic levels, operating environment, materials of construction, codes, thermal expansion, chemical resistance, secondary containment and appropriate design standards.