Weighing & DosingLoss In Weigh Feeders
Totally enclosed gravimetric feeding device for powdery or small granular bulk solid materials and liquids. Products family ranging from a few kg/h to 30 t/h.
The feeders work using the principle of controlled Loss-In-Weight. The hopper with its extraction device (screw) is installed on a weighing system giving continuously to the controller the measure of weight.
The loss of weight by time unit ( measuring sampling time) represents the actual proportioning flow rate.
- Accuracy ± 0.5 %
- Flow range from 12 l/h to 14 m3/h
- Accuracy consistency
- Entirely tight system, no environmental impact
- Low maintenance
- No need fro drop tests
- Few wear parts
- Manual or automatic refill
- Horizontal stirrer in lower part that ensures material homogeneity (Option: Vertical stirrer for poor flowing products)
- Bearing at screw outlet for a better centring in the tube (less cantilever)
- Enforced tightness by glands, chicanes and 4 Teflon braids
- Inspection door in lower part for eventual replacement of horizontal stirrer without dismantling the whole feeder.
- Execution: Steel S235-JRG2, stainless steel 304 and 316