Products & Equipment
Reduces the temperature, increases the product quality.
In order to improve general or specific product quality it is often necessary to cool the finished product directly after grinding. A powder cooler from Christian Pfeiffer provides the right solution for this task. It is suitable for all powder products, grits, and circulating material from grinding plants or similar production processes.
- Indirect heat removal using the counterflow principle: The material to be cooled has no contact with the heat removal medium.
- Continuous and careful heat removal by means of an inside rotor that moves the material to be cooled upwards.
- The temperature of the input material can be reduced by 40oC to 70oC.
- If required, the cooling water can be returned to the cooling circuit using a re-cooling system.
- A water film cools the steel cylinder from the outside.
- Three machine sizes enable material throughputs of up to 180 t/h.
- Their compact design enables trouble free installation in new plants as well as easy integration into existing systems.
- Christian Pfeiffer’s engineers conduct a water analysis and determine the plant components that will be required.