Reinforcement SpacersTangleFree Maxi-Jax
Heavy Duty Single Reinforcement Spacer
Built to space the toughest jobs
Maxi-Jax is the maximum strength spacer. The spacer is so strong that it can be used in applications that previously required costly to install weld-on spacers. Use the Maxi-Jax with all production methods—Even such demanding applications as centrifugally spun or pre-bed concrete pipe. It will economically space steel in such products as large diameter concrete pipe, arch, elliptical, pre-bed products and round pipe with elliptical cages. Use Maxi-Jax in any application that requires a maximum strength spacer. With a range of sizes in stock for immediate shipment to fit 2″, 3″ and 4″ mesh spacings and a variety of concrete covers, the Maxi-Jax makes difficult spacing jobs a snap!
The spacer is strong enough for lever installation
The Maxi-Jax is so strong and develops such a powerful locking force on heavy cages that a special loop has been built into the Maxi-Jax so a lever tool can be used to snap the Maxi-Jax onto the cage. (Hand installation without the lever tool is normally possible for light and medium cages.)
To install, the Maxi-Jax is hung from the upper circumferential wire and a lever tool is inserted into the built-in loop. By moving the lever tool downward the cage circumferential wires are slightly deflected and the Maxi-Jax’s locking jaws open and move inward until the spacer snaps onto the cage with a powerful locking tension. The generous radius on the lower-locking jaw allows hand-installation without lever assistance on light and medium cages.
- Designed for the toughest spacing applications
- Lever tool application permits use with heavy reinforcement
- Spring steel construction tightly clamps reinforcement for dependable, stay on performance
- Easy snap on installation
- Fits 2″, 3″ and 4″ mesh spacings
- Designed for use on wire mesh with diameters up to 0.375″
- Sizes available for 3/4″ to 2″ concrete convers
- Spread End style available for use on wire diameters over 0.375″ or for double wrap applications.