Liquid Storage SolutionsBolted Storage Tanks
Tank Connection is the leading bolted tank manufacturer and source for factory coated bolted storage tanks, steel tanks, bulk storage tanks, water storage tanks and aluminium geodesic dome covers for liquid and dry bulk storage applications.
Tank Connection’s product quality, powder coat systems and excellent customer service remain unmatched in the industry.
Their LIQ Fusion 8000 FBE™ coating system is stronger than porcelain enamel (glass) and is superior to all field applied storage tank coating systems. It also enables coating repairs to be made in the field in case of any unforeseen damage.
The facts on Tank Connection liquid storage:
- Their precision RTP construction is the #1 bolted steel storage tank design selected worldwide. The best features of bolted storage tank design have been combined together in the RTP design. It remains unmatched in the industry in all category ratings.
- Proprietary LIQ Fusion™ is NSF 61 Certified and is unmatched in performance. LIQ Fusion 8000 FBE™ is a stronger system than porcelain enamel/glass for potable water storage tanks.
- The RTP design is the only bolted tank design that is recognised as a replacement for field-welded storage tank construction.
- Bolted tank sizes are available in sizes up to 8.2 million gallons (95 up to 30,284 cubic meters).
- Long life and low maintenance storage.
- RTP bolted storage tank construction is easily containerised and shipped worldwide.
- Tank Connection utilise a synchronised jacking process that allows potable water tanks to be built from ground level. This process receives the highest ratings and point quality control and safety in the field.
- Tank Connection RTP bolted storage tanks can be installed in less than half the time required for field-weld and concrete construction.
- Bolted storage tank construction outdates API 12B construction and other FP (flat panel) designs in potable water applications. Why purchase a ‘C’ rated tank when the BEST ‘A’ rated steel water storage tanks can be installed for the same costs? API 12B (flanged panel) construction is an outdated tank product in potable water storage applications.
Tank Connection liquid tank designs address all industrial liquid applications including operating temperature, applicable design configurations, corrosion considerations, pH/acidic levels, operating environment, materials of construction, codes, thermal expansion, chemical resistance, secondary containment and appropriate design standards.